0 0 0 2
icon_location
search-outline search Asset 19 Asset 2 Asset 42 Asset 49 Asset 50 Asset 44 Asset 45 Asset 62 Asset 14 Asset 37 Asset 25 Asset 26 Asset 16 calendar password lock key star-outline gender gallery icon-services experience awards education affiliations languages icon-pmdc-circle Asset 78 Asset 81 icon-services Asset 91 Asset 83 Asset 89 Asset 87
chest child cosmaetic dentist diebetic endocrionologist ent eye Gastro generalPhysician generalsurgeon gynecologist heart kidney neurologist diet-new on-new ortho pain Asset 6 Asset 5 endocrionologist Asset 4

Health Forum

Asked for Female, 31 years

I recently got to know that I am having a kidney stone that is stuck in some tube. Its size is 7mm and the doctors said that my kidney is blocked now. I want to know what should I do? When should I get myself treated and if I delay is it harmful?

Asked for Female, 9 years

I saw allergy on my baby girl’s upper lip. I thought that it might be due to taking excessive amount of milk with fizzy drinks. But, it is just getting worse. Kindly, guide me on what could be the reason?

Asked for Male, 50 years

I posted last week about my husband’s 2nd heart attack followed by VF during his angiogram. His heart had to be shocked to restart. 9 days after the heart attack, my husband suddenly experienced pounding heart and elevated blood pressure. He was feeling faint along with chest tightness. At one point he started seeing black spots so he immediately took nitro pills. . My question is - was this most likely a heart attack that the nitro stopped or was this ventricular tachycardia?

Asked for Female, 33 years

It has been 2 and a half years since I got married and got pregnant after few months by getting treatment but miscarriage happened in the 3rd month. Ever since then, I couldn’t conceive. I took a lot of treatments but the doctors tell me that everything is normal. My HSG was clear and now my periods are 7 days late. I did pregnancy strip test and it was negative. I want to know what could be the reason?

Asked for Female, 29 years

I have allergy on my both feet and the doctor advised me Fucidin-H for that and Dermosporin 20 ml for nails but after applying it several times on my nails, my fingers caught in this allergy. What should I do? Can I apply Fucidin on fingers too?

Asked for Male, 40 years

I am suffering from Osteomalacia. My orthopedic has prescribed me to take Chewcal every day for 6 months along with the use of Sunny D tab once in a month. I have heard that Chewcal causes gallstones. Previously a doctor had prescribed me to use Ca C 1000 plus. I just want to know which tablet is better for me Chewcal or CaC? Which tablet has least chances of producing gallstones?

I had a C section and now I am expecting my 2nd baby at the end of this month. My stitches layer is thin and 1.9 mm. My gynecologist suggested me not to take risk for normal delivery. What should I do then?

Asked for Male, 49 years

My husband is suffering from Warts from 2 years now. At times these are painful and mostly they are painless. Can I know the reason behind it? We have tried changing his casual wear footwear. Should I get his blood tests done?

I am 8 months pregnant and I suffer from indigestion. Whatsoever I eat does not digest properly. Due to this I feel nausea and abdominal cramps. I got myself checked from the doctor. He gave me a 5 days prescription and it hasn't worked on me yet. My question is, is it harmful for the baby? What could be causing this condition? What precautions should I take?

Asked for Female, 9 years

My daughter is a few months old and has been continuously having rashes on and off due to the use of diapers. I am very vigilant in changing her diaper on time It's been almost 2.5 months now. I prefer washing her thoroughly and patting her dry instead of using baby wipes. I also apply barrier cream and then tie her pamper. I have visited the doctor multiple times too and have used many creams and tried each every thing. They go for a day or 2 apparently. But comes back again. Kindly, suggest

Asked for Male, 29 years

Me and my husband is suffering from severe ringworms under legs. My doctor prescribed us Terbiderm tablets and Cloderm Cream for a week but when I stop using those it starts again. My question is, is there any permanent solution or remedy to cure this kind of fungal infection?

Asked for Male, 44 years

I am having pain like irritation of the nerve on the left side exactly on the temple of the head, and in the left jaw in front of the ear. This pain radiates to the back of the ear, below left jaw, and then left side of neck. The pain is often constant and irritating. Opening the mouth is not a problem. It is exactly not a pain, but more of an irritation of the nerves in the above areas, and it is worst than the pain. I had wisdom tooth extracted 5 days back but it didnt get better. Please guide

Asked for Male, 31 years

I am having pain in my small finger joint as well as upper arm muscles and thigh muscles. I feel pain in my knees as well. Here in Jeddah doctors told me to take 10000 vitamin D tablets without any tests. What could be the possibility of these pains and which test should I ask doctors to conduct as doctors think that there is no need of them. The pain in the morning is way too much.

Asked for Female, 40 years

4 weeks ago, I had a viral infection of the throat and nose, which lasted for about a week. At that time, my left ear became completely blocked with fluid for a few days. Then, I started getting a low rumbling noise in my ear. At first, I used to get the noise on and off. However, for the last three and a half weeks it has been almost constantly rumbling. when I tilt or shake my head it goes away and then comes back right after i stop. What this could be? And how long this will likely last?

Asked for Female, 63 years

My mother has been complaining of the following symptoms for the past four days: nervousness, weakness, nausea and restlessness. She has an unsettling feeling near the stomach. And when she stands up to walk she feels it in the middle of the chest too. She had food poisoning the previous week, that is, severe diarrhea. She had been put on 3 drips and some meds then she was fine. But now she's complaining about these symptoms which are relatively new. Is it some sort of heart problem or gut maybe

Asked for Female, 39 years

I am suffering from a complex right ovarian cyst of 5.6 x 3.7 cm. My question is what precautions are to be taken after cystectomy? Will the doctor put me on hormone therapy after the surgery?

Asked for Female, 41 years

I had some cough and cold last month. After that, I have had a feeling of throat blockage, and my throat was burning. If I try to cough forcefully to clear the throat, I get a strange smell. I am taking Rincit and Singulair for last four weeks. Also, I have a feeling right-sided ear block as well. The right side of my neck was also a bit stiff.While trying to swallow, I have a very mild pain in the right side of my pharynx. I had fatty liver and acid reflux last year. I quit smoking 2 month ago

Asked for Male, 29 years

I had an accident which cost me a fracture in elbow. It has been treated now, with a hard plaster initially and now RJ bandage. I want to ask for recommendation after the plaster/bandage is removed to take care of bones. What is the next step?

Asked for Male, 40 years

I suffered from Eye Haemorrhage due to extremely low white blood cells and platelets. During my chemotherapy and radiation blood went out from the retina but stains are still there. I can hardly see 35 to 40% from my right eye. I can’t read and have no idea about the left eye. The doctors are saying it will go on its own but my retina is also weak. Kindly, suggest me any diet or any home remedy that can make the eye retina strong and stain free vanish.

Asked for Female, 30 years

I have persistent headache from last 8 years and got checked up several times. Few years ago, I got to know that it is migraine and they gave me a medicine called “amitriptyline”. A doctor suggested me a CT scan but my family doesn’t agree to it. I still suffer from Migraine every now and then. My question is should I continue that medicine or should I ask for an alternative?

ask vc qus img
Find the best doctors,in minutes!
Get your consultation for as low as Rs. 1000!
Book an appointment